Don Bosco College, Itanagar is committed to implement affirmative policies, programs, schemes, and facilities are provided to persons belonging to socially and economically weaker sections of the society. To ensure the implementation of the affirmative policy of the Government of India/UGC and the orders timely issued by such authorities for the benefit of SC/ST community, the college formed an SC/ST cell in accord with UGC letter no. F.1–26/76 (CP/SCT) dated June 27, 1979.
This Committee shall be functioning for the following objectives of this Act.
- To continuously implement, monitor and evaluate the Reservation Policy in the College (if any applicable).
- To take necessary steps of measuring for ensuring effective implementation of the policy & programmes/schemes of the State and Central Govt. for SC-ST, if any.
- To ensure the Prevention of Atrocities (as defined within the meaning of this Act) on the SC, ST Staff, Faculty and Students.
- To ensure the equal opportunity in matters of employment/promotions subject to fulfilling Qualification, Eligibility criteria and Merits.
- To hear and resolve the issues/complaints if any; of such nature of Atrocity reported/complained.
ST/SC Committee Composition
|1||Dr. Tailyang Sirah, Assistant Professor||Chairperson||8974937633|
|2||Mr. Shivumso Chikro, Assistant Professor||Member||7005166748|
|3||Dr. Nasi Koje, Assistant Professor||Member||7005594358|
|4||Dr. Dusu Sambyo, Assistant Professor||Member||8131054029|
|5||Ms. Nabam Yassum, Assistant Professor||Member||8730999799|