- Visit College Website www.dbcitanagar.ac.in for Declaration of Results of Selected Candidates
- In the selection process, first preference is given to 2023 Class XII Pass Outs with 50% and above marks. It must be noted here that many candidates had entered wrong percentage while filing up Application Form. (Marks of Physical Education, Hindi & Geography are not counted)
- Students with gap in studies are not considered now. DBC had to apply stringent Selection Criteria due to limited seats for BA.
- If you are selected you will receive the following SMS in your registered mobile number with the details for making Offline payment:
“Dear Parent/Candidate, you are selected for Admission in DBC. Pay the 1 st Installment Offline by … 2023. If you
don't take admission by … a new candidate will get the seat. Visit www.dbcitanagar.ac.in. Click below to join Don Bosco College WhatsApp Group for 1 st Year 2023: https://chat.whatsapp.com/KSdM8piEROv091nFe2z3RU(Fr.Principal, DBC, Itanagar)”
- Any cheating found in the form fill up, submission of Class XII marks and documents submitted will lead to
automatic cancellation of admission even if the candidate is declared as selected. Selection is conditional till the verification is done.
- 2nd List of Selected Candidates will be declared after few days.
- Only complete Application Forms are considered now and all the incomplete Application Forms are kept
- There are several candidates who have not completed the filling up and uploading of documents till the last stage. The last stage of Online Application Form Fill up is to pay the Application Fee of Rs. 500/- and then click and
Download the PDF copy of the Application Form.
- Seats are still available for B.A., B.Com and BSW. Interested candidates may apply.
- BSW is a Professional Degree Course offered only by Don Bosco College under Rajiv Gandhi University. Any
candidate from Class XII Arts/Commerce/Science can opt for BSW.
- A student of Science/Arts can opt for B.Com.
- Selected candidates are to take admission by paying the first Installment or the entire fees within 5
days (Five) of the result declaration at college campus.
- If a selected candidate doesn’t take admission within 5 days, the allotted seat will be forfeited and a
new candidate will get the seat.
- Office Staff has been contacting many of you for several days for clarifying certain points but no response came,hence many applications are rejected due to lack of clarity.
- The decision of DBC Selection Committee is final.
- For any query regarding New Admission, you may write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may contact the DBC Office Helpline Numbers between 9 am and 4 pm : 9366933653 / 8258827027.
4thList of Selected Students for BA/BSW/BCom 1st Semester: 8th July 2023
- Dear Parent/Candidate, if you are selected for Admission in DBC, pay the 1st Installment Offline latest by 7th July 2023. If you don't take admission by 7th July 2023 a new candidate will get the seat.
- Selected Students are requested to submit the following documents to DBC to take admission for 1st Semester by paying the 1st Installment:
The Original of all the above documents are to be produced during Admission for Verification.
- Printed Copy of the Application Form submitted Online to DBC
- Attested Photocopy of Class X Mark Sheet
- Attested Photocopy of Class XII Mark Sheet
- Attested Photocopy of Cast/Tribe Certificate
Cut Off marks for the 4th List of Selected Students
- Marks of Geography, Physical Education and Hindi are not counted
- Only Regular students are considered now
- Gap students are not considered now.
Please contact the College Office with the printed copy of the Application Form to clarify any issue. Please check the link below to see the Selected List 2023-24.