- Visit College Website www.dbcitanagar.ac.in for Declaration of Results of Selected Candidates
- In the selection process, first preference is given to 2022 Class XII Pass Outs with 50% and above marks. It must be noted here that many candidates had entered wrong percentage while filing up Application Form. (Marks of Physical Education, Hindi & Geography are not counted)
- Students with gap in studies are not considered now. DBC had to apply stringent Selection Criteria due to limited seats for BA.
- If you are selected you will receive the following SMS in your registered mobile number with the details for making Offline payment:
“Dear Parent/Candidate, if you are selected for Admission in DBC through third list, pay the 1st Installment Offline latest by 11th August 2022. If you don't take admission by 11th August 2022 you may lose the seat.”
- Any cheating found in the form fill up, submission of Class XII marks and documents submitted will lead to automatic cancellation of admission even if the candidate is declared as selected. Selection is conditional till the verification is done.
- 3rd List of Selected Candidates will be declared after few days.
- Only complete Application Forms are considered now and all the incomplete Application Forms are kept pending/rejected.
- There are few hundreds of candidates who have done only the first stage of Registration and not completed the filling up and uploading of documents till the last stage. The last stage of Online Application Form Fill up is to upload Class 10 and Class 12 Mark sheets and then click Save and Download.
- Candidates who have done only the first stage of Registration can still login with the Username and Password sent to your registered Mobile number during the time of registration and complete the Online Application Form Fill up. Make sure to reach upto the last stage of uploading Class 10 and Class 12 Mark sheets and then click Save & Download. It will get automatically updated in the College data file. Selection will purely depend on vacancy.
- Seats are still available for B.A., B.Com and BSW. Interested candidates may apply.
- BSW is a Professional Degree Course offered only by Don Bosco College under Rajiv Gandhi University. Any candidate from Class XII Arts/Commerce/Science can opt for BSW.
- A student of Science/Arts wanting to do B.Com must have Mathematics or Economics as one of the elective papers in Class XII.
- Selected candidates are to take admission by paying the first Installment or the entire fees within 4 days (Four) of the result declaration at college campus.
- If a selected candidate doesn’t take admission within 4 days, the allotted seat will be forfeited and a new candidate will get the opportunity.
- Office Staff has been contacting many of you for several days for clarifying certain points but no response came, hence many applications are rejected due to lack of clarity.
- The decision of DBC Selection Committee is final.
- For any query regarding New Admission, you may write an email to email@example.com.
- You may contact the DBC Office Helpline Numbers between 9 am and 4 pm : 9366933653 / 8258827027.
3rd List of Selected Students for BA/BSW/BCom 1st Semester: 8th August 2022
- Dear Parent/Candidate, if you are selected for Admission in DBC through second list, pay the 1st Installment Offline latest by 10th August 2022. If you don't take admission by 10th August 2022 you may lose the seat.
- Dear Parent/Candidate, if you are selected for Admission in DBC, pay the 1st Installment Offline latest by 6th August 2022. If you don't take admission by 6th August 2022 a new candidate will get the opportunity.
- 1st list of Selected Students should have completed the admission process by paying the 1st Installment latest by 6th August and 2nd list by 10th August. Third list is declared and the admissions are taken based on the vacancy that arose from 1st & 2nd List. All are requested to keep the dates allotted to you for paying the 1st Installment. Late comers may lose the reserved seat and admissions will be closed once the seats are full in each department. Declaration of Selected List is not a guarantee for admission if the candidate doesn’t take admission within the time allotted.
- Selected Students are requested to submit the following documents to DBC to take admission for 1st Semester by paying the 1st Installment:
The Original of all the above documents are to be produced during Admission for Verification.
- Printed Copy of the Application Form submitted Online to DBC
- Attested Photocopy of Class X Mark Sheet
- Attested Photocopy of Class XII Mark Sheet
- Attested Photocopy of Class X Admit Card
- Attested Photocopy of Cast/Tribe Certificate
4th List of Selected Students may be declared within few days against vacancy.
Cut Off marks for the 1st, 2nd & 3rd List of Selected Students
- Marks of Geography, Physical Education and Hindi are not counted
- Only Regular students are considered now
- Gap students are not considered now.
- Cut off marks for 1st List: Political Science – 55% All other Subjects – 50%
- Cut off marks for 2nd List: Political Science – 48% All other Subjects – 45%
- Cut of marks for 3rd List: No declaration for Pol Science All other subjects – 45%
- Seats for Political Science will be full with the second list already published and hence no more declaration of seats for Political Science.
- Admission for each subject will be closed as the seats get filled.
- Students with gap for Political Science are declared for their 2nd and 3rd choices.
- Those from NIOS are not considered now for admission. They may be considered against vacancy.
- We have received few applications without the choice subjects (3 choices for Honour’s) and the results of these candidates are not declared. Please contact the College Office with the printed copy of the Application Form to clarify the issue. Please check the link below to see the list of students without subject choice.