1. Collection of RGU Marksheets & Payment of Security Deposit
- RGU Marksheets are available in the College Office from 28th July 2023 for 1st & 2nd Year students.
- Those students with less than 75% attendance for 2nd & 4th Semester will pay the Security Deposit of Rs. 2500/- and collect the Marksheet from the college office. Marksheets will have to be uploaded in the Online Re-Admission Form 2023-24.
- Class Attendance is mandatory for the students of DBC and minimum 75% attendance is expected of every student in a Semester. It has been the policy of Don Bosco College for more than a decade to impose Security Deposit on the students who fail to get 75% attendance in a semester. Due to pandemic, we had suspended the security deposit for two years since attendance was not made mandatory by the University. The entire Security Deposit will be refunded if a student gets barred from RGU Exam at the end of the Semester due to lack of attendance. Payment of Security Deposit will not make a student eligible for RGU Exam.
- Please refer to Page No 19 of Prospectus 2022-23 for information on Security Deposit for the students who get less than 75% attendance for the Semester:
“Students who have less than 75% of attendance are to pay a security deposit of Rs. 2,500/- at the beginning of each semester. Security Fee is refundable at the end of a semester with a deduction as per the percentage of attendance from August to December and January to May. The mode of deduction is the percentage of attendance deducted from 75%. (For eg. A student securing 70 to 74% attendance will incur a deduction of 20% of the amount deposited.) A student securing 75% and above at the end of the semester will get full refund. No plea for consideration will be entertained.”
2. Re-Admission for 3rd & 5th Semester
- Online Re-Admission to be done through DBC Website dbcitanagar.ac.in
- Re-Admission to DBC for 3rd and 5th Semester Students starts from 28th July 2023 and closes on 4th August 2023 as per the Academic Calendar issued by RGU on 29th May 2023.
- Commencement of Classes on 7th August 2023 as per the Academic Calendar issued by RGU. Staff Meeting on 7th Aug and Classes from 8th Aug. Changes will be notified if any.
- Students who have passed 2nd and 4th Semester RGU Examination 2023 are eligible to take Re-Admission for 3rd and 5th Semester 2023-24.
- Repeaters for 3rd & 5th Semester 2023-24 are requested to contact the helpline numbers given at the end of this notice or Sir Bimal directly.
- To Complete the Readmission for 3rd and 5th Semesters, students will have to fill the Re-Admission Form completely, upload the marksheets of previous semesters and make the payment for 1st Installment either Online or Offline. Only after this procedure is completed, the Re-Admission process will be over. Follow the instructions given in the website for Re-Admission Form Fill up and Payment of 1st Installment.
- Click on “Click Here To Proceed For Online Re-Admission” on Instruction Page of DBC Website. A pop-up page will appear with Google Form link for 3rd Semester and 5th Semester respectively, click on the appropriate link and fill the re-admission form and submit it.
- Fill the details for Re-Admission: Red Asterisk (*) are mandatory fields.
- Make sure to fill the details carefully in the Re-Admission page. Correction is not possible once the Form is submitted.
- Use your RGU Roll No as USERNAME and PASSWORD to Login to Mobile App to make the Online Re-Admission payment of 1st Installment. Click on the link to download Mobile App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.higrade&pli=1 Link to download the Mobile app is also given in the page that appears after submitting the Google Form as well as in the title page of the Google Form.
- After installing the App on your mobile, click on “Add New Account” on the home screen. In the place of URL, please give the following: https://dbcita.higrade.live After Creating new account, please click on “Fees” and the 1st installment to be paid will appear. Click either on “Scheduled” or “Due” and a new page will appear with the amount to be paid. Press and hold on the amount to be paid for few seconds and then the “pay” button will be active, press the “pay” button and then press on “Confirm Payment”. Enter the Mobile Number and email ID and then choose the mode of payment and make the payment.
- Kindly follow the instructions given in the Video Tutorial shared in the WhatsApp group for using the Mobile App for paying the 1st Installment.
- Use a valid Mobile Number and email ID. You will be receiving message in your registered mobile number and email ID after you pay the 1st Installment Online.
- You can make the payment of 1st Installment either Online through Mobile App or Offline in the DBC Cash Counter.
- A Copy of the filled-in Re-Admission Google Form will be sent to your registered email ID after you submit the Google Form.
- For those who are making Online Payment of Fees: Submit a printout of the Re-Admission Google Form received in the email, Marksheets of all the previous Semesters and a copy of the receipt to DBC Cash Counter to complete the Re-Admission process.
- For those who are making Offline Payment of Fees: Submit a printout of the Re-Admission Google Form received in the email and the Marksheets of all the previous Semesters to DBC Cash Counter and pay the 1st Installment.
- With this the applicant has successfully taken Re-Admission at Don Bosco College Itanagar for 3rd & 5th Semester 2023-24.
- Kindly save and keep the Re-Admission Google Form & Fee Receipt for any future reference.
- For any queries please contact : 9366933653 / 8258827027 / 9599147552 (9:00 am to 4:00 pm)